You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
What is pastry-making? One thing it is for sure is chemistry: Dark chocolate melts at 130°F (55°C), for example, while milk chocolate melts at temperatures of 115°F (45°C) and above. It is also a precision discipline. You apply precision when you patiently craft your creations, and we do the same when we select the best ingredients.
That said, the one thing we want to impart above all else this Easter is the magic we conjure up together. This magic emanates from the feelings your products evoke not only in your youngest customers, but also among grownups who often find themselves swept away by childhood memories the moment they take a bite!
“Life is a game that children play brilliantly,”
said director and writer Martin Provost. Just like a child would, the pastry chefs at L’École Valrhona have sought to shake off the weight of the world. This booklet has all the tips, recipes and inspiration you need to unleash your creativity.
Tailor your range and craft your communications to dazzle kids and charm their parents. Grab younger customers’ attention and make sure your window display glows with Easter magic!
It’s the perfect time to indulge! Dress up your window displays in pastel colors and add a dash of joy with some marshmallows, licorice and boiled candies.
- It’s the perfect time to indulge ! Dress up your window displays in pastel colors and add a dash of joy with some marshmallows, licorice and boiled candies.
- It’s child’s play : Relive your favorite childhood games by artfully arranging skittles, rocking horses and toy cars in your displays. They will be a guaranteed hit with children – and their parents too!
- Animate your store : Who doesn’t have fantastic memories of the cartoons we watched as children? Draw your inspiration from your favorites, from Charlie & the Chocolate Factory to Studio Ghibli and Disney classics and add some magic to your displays.
- Spectacular ! Create some XXL molded chocolates - a huge bunny is guaranteed to wow your younger customers, for example.
Place products designed for kids in their eyeline so they are sure to spot them. Place some small packaged selections beside your cash desk to encourage impulse buys.
- Go to valrhona.com and find everything you need to boost your sales in our online store, from seasonal recipes to event kits, promotions and merchandising tips.
- Easter Styled By You ! Nothing could be easier thanks to our online service that customizes your posters and communications tools!
The medium is sometimes just as important as the message. Your Easter range’s packaging will also serve as your signature. Once you’ve decided on your theme, use it on the bags holding your eggs, your totes, chocolate bars, molded chocolate packaging and more. Be sure to use it wherever you can, in the most coherent way you can.