Meet the 12 winners of the 2022 calendar edition!
Once again this year, a number of talented chefs have put all their expertise, creativity and passion into rustling up some inspiring desserts.
Their creations were put to the public in a competition where they could select the 12 desserts they liked best. It’s time for us to announce the winners of the 2022 edition!
- "Ondulation chocolat-thé et vanille fumée", Jonathan Martin, Hôtel Domaine de Clairefontaine
- "Tiramisu Törtchen" Sven Walton, Confiserie Harmonie
- "Craquant au chocolat et noix de pécan fraicheur mangue, infusion thé vert", Anthony Le gouez, Restaurant les Pecheurs
- "L'or de cacao", Jean-François Chastanet, Boulangerie l'Atelier
- "Espino", Tanguy Coelis, Manus
- "Enflammé", Mehdi Hadj mebarek, café Samra
- "Macaron Manjari", Sébastien Lefebvre, Patisserie Framboise & Chocolat
- "Itakuja", Marc Dambra, Patisserie Candiz by M
- "Barquette Abricot Amandes, Basilic Citron", Thomas Bernon, restaurant Miremont
- "Tarte aux trois saveurs", Mathieu-Déborah Prodhomme, Boulangerie aux Saveurs d'Antan
- "Le Halo", Baptiste Depoorter, Hotel le Palace de Menthon
- "Manjari and Hazelnut", David Vidal, Scandic Laholmen
The Jury Prize is awarded to :
- "Alpaco chocolate, cherry, black caraway, pine buds & absinthe pepper", Sylvain Goujon, Four Seasons Hotel London At Ten Trinity Square
The chosen creations will feature in the calendar sent to all our Cercle V customers. They will also be showcased every month on social media!
Congratulations to all the winners. Save the date at the end of next year for the 2023 edition!