- Voted Best Apprentice in the Alsace region in 1996.
- Trained as a pastry chef with the Alsatian chocolatier and pastry chef Thierry Mulhaupt.
- Claire Heitzler worked as a pastry chef for Troisgros, Georges Blanc and Jean-Paul Abadie.
- Pastry chef at the L’Oranger restaurant in London.
- Claire Heitzler was a pastry chef at the Lasserre restaurant in 2009 before going on to oversee ‘sweet treats creation’ at Ladurée.
Quickly made aware of the importance of respecting raw ingredients, particularly by chef Alain Ducasse, chef Claire Heitzler strives to promote awareness when it comes to the quality of raw ingredients, additives and colorants, and the harmful environmental impact of conventional agriculture.